We aim to build and encourage strong partnerships that will be crucial to make maximum impact. Exchanging resources and experience with like-minded organisations will be a crucial step.
· We partner with a host of brilliant organisations who share our vision for empowering young people and communities through music.
· We also work with a host of wonderful ambassadors and trustees lending their passion and experience.
· In the past five years we have partnered with D’Addario, Voices8 Foundation, Office Space in Town, LUUMS, Music for Life and Heroic Books, who are all leading figures in music education.
· We are supported by a team of hugely inspiring Ambassadors who share expertise or passion for music education, and hail from a range of successful career paths, including OBE actor Dame Judi Dench.
· We have also worked with hugely influential musicians such as John Legend on campaigns we run.
· We plan to include the global goals as values to achieve within our future partnership discussion.
· We aim to publish and share the work we doing with the Global Goals. We are creating one-pagers for us to share with partners, schools and organisations for why global goals are important within our work.
· Target 17.6: Knowledge Sharing and Cooperation for Access to Science, Technology and Innovation
· Target 17.9: Enhance SDG Capacity in Developing Countries
· Target 17.16: Enhance the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development
· Target 17.17: Encourage Effective Partnerships